Located in Winter Haven, just a mere 45-minute drive from Orlando sits LEGOLAND! This is a park built and designed for kids, however, all ages are welcome. Here your family can experience over 50 rides, shows, and attractions including the Cypress Gardens botanical gardens, a live water ski show, a full waterpark (opening March 10th), and so much more!
Top 5 Must Do Attractions
1. LEGO NINJAGO The Ride: Use your Ninja skills to defeat the villains as you compete against your friends!
2. MINILAND USA: Walk among a mini land filled with buildings and such constructed from LEGOS. Fun Fact: It took over 32 million LEGOS to build MINILAND USA.
3.Ford Driving School: Guests will get to learn the rules of the road and earn their very own Driver’s license!
4.The Dragon Coaster: Ride on this indoor/outdoor coaster the takes you through the enchanted LEGOLAND castle!
5.Wells Fargo Fun Town 4D Theatre: Checkout one of the fantastic 4D shows at the LEGOLAND Theatre!
Coming March 23rd is the Virtual Reality Coaster titled the Great LEGO Race! This will place riders in a world made entirely out of LEGO bricks that pits a pirate, pharaoh, surfer, and wizard against each other in a race! This is an addition that will simply add to the fun of the day and memories to be made!
You also cannot miss out on the events that LEGOLAND host throughout the year. Keep in mind all these special events are included in regular admission. These special events come complete with special builds, characters, fireworks, and more!
- LEGO Star Wars Days (May 5-6, 12-13, 19-20)
- 4th of July (July 4)
- Brick or Treat (Select Days in October)
- Christmas Bricktacular (Select Days in 2018)
- Kids’ New Year’s Party (Select Days in December)
Which days this year will you decide are worth being AWESOME?
Be sure to book --> https://graylineorlando.com/tours/orlando/legoland-florida-8747_93/