Soar above Central Florida on The Orlando Eye, venture under the sea at SEA LIFE Orlando, or pose with a star at Madame Tussauds!
• The Orlando Eye is the tallest observational wheel on the North American East Coast! • Views over Orlando attractions, downtown, and on a clear day, the East Coast and Kennedy Space Center • 20-minute experience on the Eye • Pre-flight 4D Experience showcasing the landscapes of Central Florida • Themed rooms featuring a Red Carpet Arrival, A-List Party, Modern Leaders, Sports Stars, etc. • Presentation video about the history of Madame Tussauds and how the wax figures are made • 360° underwater ocean tunnel • Over 5,000 creatures, including sharks, sea turtles, seahorses, octopi, and more
There are 3 attractions at I-Drive 360. This is a 3 attraction combo ticket. The attractions are The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, Madame Tussauds Orlando, and SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium. You have 30 days from original entrance date into the first attraction to visit the other attractions. Taxes are included in the price.
No food to drinks are included. This is an admission only ticket.
Madame Tussauds Orlando • On average, guests will spend 60-90 minutes in the attraction. • Wheelchair accessible (wheelchairs are available free of charge at admissions, on a first-come, first-serve basis) The Orlando Eye • On average, guests will spend 60-90 minutes in the attraction. • Wheelchair and stroller accessible The Orlando Eye • 20 minute experience on the Eye, plus the preshow 4D presentation • Wheelchair accessible
* The Orlando Eye
Take a moment to escape and see the magic and wonder Orlando has to offer from above. The Orlando Eye offers a new and unique way to experience the beauty of Orlando, also known as the ‘City Beautiful’, and see it in a way you’ve never seen it before. Be effortlessly lifted up to 400 feet and experience breathtaking 360-degree views of surrounding Central Florida.
Located at I-Drive 360, the heart of International Drive, the Orlando Eye is the tallest observation wheel on the east coast of the USA. The gradual rotation in one of the 30 high-tech capsules gives you an ever-changing perspective. Each capsule contains Apple iPad Air tablets which allow you to explore and learn more about the landmarks and surroundings in several languages and effectively see beyond what the eye can see.
A flight on the Orlando Eye will lift you high enough to see the sights of downtown Orlando’s skyline, nearby theme parks, beautiful lakes, and lush landscapes, with views all the way to Cape Canaveral on Florida’s east coast.
* SEA LIFE Orlando
Dive deeper into an underwater world at SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium. Soak up incredible views from Orlando’s only 360° Underwater Tunnel and feel your heart race as majestic sharks and graceful rays swim overhead! Gaze in awe at breath-taking creatures as you walk through incredible themed habitats, then pop up in our bubble-tanks for an astonishingly close view!
Located at I-Drive 360, join us for a spectacular adventure through the Oceans of the World. Discover an aquarium where you can explore beautiful tropical waters of the Indian Ocean, find out the secrets of the Atlantic, and be amazed by the wonders of the Pacific. Encounter stunning blooms of jellyfish, the Giant Pacific Octopus that lurks in the sunken shipwreck, and come nose-to-nose with our Green Sea Turtle.
We love the oceans and the amazing creatures that live in them. By sharing their beauty with you we hope that you’ll join us in helping protect them for generations to come.
With fun talks, animal feedings, special events, a children’s play area, and and our Dive Adventure Trail, there’s something for everyone to enjoy at SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium
To get any closer, you’d have to get wet!
* Madame Tussauds Orlando
Madame Tussauds Orlando is rolling out the red carpet to become Florida’s latest celebrity hotspot! Madame Tussauds provides visitors the opportunity to indulge in the ultimate fame experience and walk the red carpet amongst their favorite celebrities. Get ready to experience the essence of America with this brand new, immersive and interactive wax attraction, bursting with family fun and world-class entertainment.
Shake hands with the president, jam on stage with Taylor Swift, go behind the camera with Steven Spielberg, or get up close and personal with Brad Pitt and take the ultimate selfie! So, who do you want to meet?
Located at Orlando’s newest dining and entertainment complex in the heart of International Drive, at I-Drive 360
This is a 3 admission combo ticket, you have 30 days to visit all 3 attractions one time from your first attraction visit.
Not booked your hotel yet? Hotel not listed? Staying with a friend/family?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.
▪ Exchange voucher at Admissions Desk at the Orlando Eye, Madame Tussauds, or SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium for a 3 attraction combo ticket to visit The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, Madame Tussauds & SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium, one time each.
▪ Voucher is payable by Gray Line Orlando Voucher Client #2499. / CODE TRADE 40
▪ Vouchers are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
▪ Voucher is valid only for the ticket product listed above, and cannot be exchanged for any other type of ticket, or combined with any other offers or discounts.
* Vouchers must be printed for this attraction, they cannot be shown on your phone.
▪ Visit OfficialOrlandoEye.com; MadameTussauds.com/Orlando; VisitSeaLife.com/Orlando for days and hours of operation, or call (407) 270-8644. FREE Parking at the Orlando Eye, Madame Tussauds and SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium
Meet a real astronaut at the arrival meet and greet! Promotion currently...From 109.00
Blast off on the ultimate experience for space enthusiasts at the Kennedy...From 174.00