This 4th of July weekend will not be a dull one if you partake in one of the below adventures with us! And because we love this country we call home, we are giving you 17% off all tours booked now through Tuesday. Simply use code JULY2017 at checkout!
Here are the 5 places we think you should spend a day of this long weekend!
- Kennedy Space Center- It is no secret that this is one of our favorite places to go in all of Florida. We head out here every day and never get bored of what there is to discover. Kennedy Space Center has something for everyone in the family. It is one of the few places you can go back in time but also look to the bright future. And now for the summer every guest that goes with us will get a one day complimentary I-Ride Trolley ticket! What better way to spend a day out of this weekend than learning of the space program plus get the chance to explore International Drive the next day.
- Wild Florida- If you have never been out to Wild Florida, then this is the perfect way to spend this weekend. It is a great addition to this all-American weekend. A venture out to Wild Florida will allow you to discover the real Florida as you skim across the water on an airboat ride. Bonus you will also get admission to the wildlife park AND a bag of gator food! Grab the bug spray and join us any day this weekend (minus Sunday as the boats need a day off too)!
- Clearwater Beach- Grab your red, white, and blue, swim suit and hop aboard the bus to Clearwater Beach! Join us Sunday or Tuesday as we head to the turquoise waters and white sand of the beach. On Sunday, you can catch the world-famous sunset and Pier 60 festival. On Tuesday, you can maximize the fun in the sun. Either day is sure to be one for the books, just be sure to sunblock frequently.
- Swim Where the Manatees Live- If you are looking for something the whole family will be talking about until the end of time, then look no further. When you go swimming where the manatees live you will find some amazing creatures that will leave you in wonder. After your swim, you will be able to relive every minute over a delicious meal at an all-American diner. The last stop will be a stroll through Homosassa State Park that will bring even more manatees to your day.
- St. Augustine- If history is your thing, you simply must visit the gorgeous town of St. Augustine on Monday. Everything here has a story that will leave you interested and wanting more. As you stroll down the cobblestone streets you can see the many forms of architecture that reveal those who have been there before you. A day of bliss that will leave you relaxed and ready for the BBQ that is sure to come the next day!
Whatever you do this 4th of July weekend, we hope it includes family, fun, and adventure. But we will always have room for one more!
Have your say - Leave a comment below: