Terms and Conditions
- All use of the web site www.graylineorlando.com “the Site”) is on the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to these conditions cease use of the Site immediately.
- You may print and keep a copy of these terms. They are a legal agreement between us and can only be modified with our consent. We reserve the right to change the terms at our discretion by changing them on the Site.
- By using www.graylineorlando.com or any Gray Line of Orlando affiliated website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately.
- If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not access and/or use www.graylineorlando.com or a Gray Line of Orlando affiliated website.
- Gray Line of Orlando may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Gray Line of Orlando. Your continued use of www.graylineorlando.com Gray Line of Orlando affiliated website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.graylineorlando.com content (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.graylineorlando.com content requires the prior written permission of Gray Line of Orlando.
- You agree to use www.graylineorlando.com and Gray Line of Orlando affiliated websites only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of www.graylineorlando.com.
- Your use of www.graylineorlando.com or any Gray Line of Orlando affiliated sites is intended for personal, non-commercial use and/or to make legitimate requests to book the products or services offered. You agree not to use this site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests. You agree not to use robots or other automated means to access this site, unless specifically permitted by Gray Line of Orlando.
- Goods or services available for purchase on the Site, such as tickets, tours and transportation are provided by our partners and comprise a contract between the user and our partner, not Gray Line of Orlando. Although Gray Line of Orlando uses its reasonable endeavors to ensure reputable suppliers are used on the Site it accepts no liability arising from supplies by such partners. All such sales are on the terms and conditions of the provider and the user which may be accessed from the Site.
Visitor Provided Material
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material that is in breach of this website.
- When using www.graylineorlando.com you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
a. For which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
b. That is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
c. That violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory.
d. This is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and to the extent permitted by applicable law you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the details you provide us with are correct and complete, and for informing us of any changes to the information you have provided.
Pricing – Inclusions & Exclusions
- Prices shown on the Gray Line of Orlando website are per person unless otherwise stated.
- Prices are subject to change, until the booking has been confirmed.
- What is included is stated specifically on each page.
- Children under eighteen must be accompanied by an adult on all our tours. Many tours have waivers that must be signed and you have to be 18 years of age or older to sign them. No exceptions.
- Unless otherwise specified, prices do include the necessary local taxes.
- Prices do not Include (unless stated otherwise) – gratuities to the guide, driver or tour manager, food and beverages and transfers to/from stations.
- Gratuities are at your discretion.
- Gray Line of Orlando accepts payments made by MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
Amendments, Cancellations & Refunds
- All reservations received by Gray Line of Orlando will be issued a confirmation number; Lead party name, amount of guests, tour booked, date tour, pick up details and time will be confirmed. Gray Line of Orlando is not responsible for any representations made in the booking process that are not made by an employee of Gray Line of Orlando and are not in writing.
- If a tour is cancelled before any fees apply, a cancellation number will be provided. Bookings cancelled resulting in cancellation fee, will not be provided a cancellation number. Cancellation charges cannot be questioned if no cancellation number is provided upon questioning.
- Amendments by you can only be made to coach tours, please call us 72 hours prior to the departure time and date.
- For all tours that include NASCAR Race Tickets or a visit to Marineland whether the Dolphin Swim or Experience Package there are no refunds upon booking these and the full price must be paid at time of reservation.
- The following tours are non-refundable if cancelled within 72 hours: Dine with the Astronaut / Ultimate Space Experience / Gospel Brunch & City Tour / All tours with Limousine Transportation / River Ranch Tours.
- All other tours are fully refundable outside 24 hours from the departure date, no refunds are granted within 24 hours of tour.
- Failure to board the tour bus (No Show) counts as a cancellation.
- We cannot grant any refunds more than 30 days after completion of tour.
- ROCKET LAUNCH SCRUB POLICY – All reservations for rocket launch viewing tours are non-refundable upon reservation. For reservations that include transportation to the Banana Creek Viewing Site, you can reschedule the tour date for this mission complimentary up to 48 hours prior to tour departure day. Within 48 hours of tour departure day, if the rocket launch changes date/time prior to you boarding a vehicle from the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex to the Banana River Viewing Site, there will be a $50 pp reschedule fee. This is in order to reschedule your transportation to Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, whether used or unused. If the launch is rescheduled/delayed when you have departed from the KSCVC to Banana Creek Viewing Site or waiting there, then the launch transportation ticket is seen as used. You would be able to enter and view the next launch attempt from the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex.
- Gray Line Orlando does not allow resale of rocket launch tickets. This includes Craigs List, Ebay, Facebook Marketplace or any such methods. We don’t allow name changes on these tickets without prior written authorisation from a Gray Line team member. Unauthorised resale of tickets is forbidden and guests need to have photo identification matching the lead name on the booking in order to enter the tour vehilce.
- We want you to enjoy your experience with us. Sometimes however things do not go according to plan and if you feel that we have not lived up to your expectations, or that we could improve our service in some way. Please let us know by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you within 3 – 5 business days.
Date of Departure & Pick-up Timings
- Dates of departure and collection times are subject to change or cancellation, should unforeseen circumstances occur.
Pickups & Convenient Returns (Coach Tours)
- In the event that you miss your pickup time, please contact our reservations at 800-537-0917 or 407-522-5911 as soon as possible.
Smoking, Food & Drink On Board Coaches
- Smoking is not permitted on board our vehicles, but all tours make frequent stops.
- In the interest of safety we ask that no hot food or hot drinks are carried on board the coach.
At Gray Line of Orlando we do our best to give all our customers full care and attention, but we do need to know at the time of booking if there are any special needs or requirements. It is particularly important that we are advised of any disabilities and also if you intend to bring any specialist equipment such as a wheelchair with you. If you have a medical condition, please consult your Doctor if you are in doubt about your suitability to travel.
At Gray Line of Orlando our policy is to maintain and improve the current standards of accessibility to our services for people with disabilities or whose mobility is impaired. We take into account the regulated requirements and whilst we encourage third party venues, and industry partners to adopt such measures we are unable to guarantee their standard of compliance.
- Please note that seats are on first come first served basis.
- We may, at our discretion, require any person to withdraw from any tour, if we deem their acts or conduct offensive, or a nuisance to other passengers, and we shall have no further liability.
- We reserve the right to alter at any time any price, place visited and itinerary to unforeseen circumstances. Every endeavor will be made to advice passengers in advance of any alterations that are deemed necessary.
- In the event of any passenger not being carried for any cause whatsoever, no liability will be accepted by the operators beyond the refund of the fares.
- Should the passenger fail to arrive or arrive late at the starting point or during the tour, then no liability can be accepted.
- No firearms are permitted on any Gray Line of Orlando vehicle, we have no storage for them, please do not bring them with you.
Accident or Loss
- We have no liability for loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or direct or consequential loss, however caused, unless due to our employees negligence, in which case our liability is limited (except for death or personal injury) to a maximum of the refund of the tour cost.
- We do not own or manage third party venues and we have no liability for loss or damage caused by the proprietors or operators thereof.
Force Majeure Circumstances
Any failure to perform, delay, liability or damage shall be excused and Gray Line of Orlando shall not be held responsible for the consequences of Acts of God, labor disputes, civil commotions, fire, weather conditions, theft, unavoidable accidents, war, acts of state or agencies thereof, or any other circumstance beyond the control of Gray Line of Orlando.
Gray Line of Orlando shall not be liable should it be required to change an itinerary or other service necessary for the safety and continuation of any tour or passenger or due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of Gray Line of Orlando. Gray Line of Orlando reserves the right to modify or change any published rate where changes or modifications have been made and are required by any entities beyond ownership or control. Gray Line of Orlando shall not be held responsible for misrepresentation in the sales process. Gray Line of Orlando is not liable for the personal property of any tour participants.
- No agent or proprietor of ours can vary our conditions and any such purported variation shall be of no effect unless it has been signed by one of our Directors.
- If you have comments about your sightseeing tour, you should make them to Gray Line of Orlando, 7091 Grand National Drive Suite 102, Orlando, Florida 32819, United States of America.